Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've fallen in love.....

ahsun: =)....yeah...with this song....my blog currently playing.....boyz2men - On Bended Knee.... but the mtv i think quite weird and funny lar....cos the boys2men really looked like some bangla singing at the background....i REALLY saw some aliked de lor....so to me it's like weird and funny for the mtv....but the lyrics and songs are nice....their singing....POWER....and the key and pitch are very nice...and synchronize....haha.....

These few days (actually past 3 days) has been going to yishun bk to study....as i have mentioned before in my blog....i loved the study environment over there....glass panel....sufficient lighting....air-con and the tables+seats....not too high nor too low....just nice....usually i will camp at the corner seats cos it's nearer to the glass panel....only studying there i can find the level of concentration i think i need to absorb and fully understand what i study....not to forget there also have food + drinks....and nearby toilet in yishun 10....so what's more can i asked for....haha....studying alone is good sia.....unless really don't understand the topic.....i shall labelled there as my top place for revision and exam mugging liao....haha......but too bad no power plug over there....but also good....else no seats lor with all the "campers"....hee...had been able to study my last paper fast enough in time for it tmr....wish me good luck ba.....

Recently got some new ideas and motivation to achieve more in my life....with more time on hand....i started to noticed that time....is sort of not fully utilized during my NS life and also past few yrs of my life....now is the time to change....a major revamp....some new goals to be set.....some new resolutions and more new stronger beliefs to keep me going....

I need to get my driving license fast....delay too long le.....

I need to be good to myself and incultivate music genes within myself by taking guitar classes

I need to improve my nus cap score....seriously too lousy le....not the level of standard i should have....(ok la....a bit kns ah...haha...)

I need to save more money...improve my financial literacy, investing knowledge and trading interest.....by trying out concepts with paper money(virtual account $$$ / practice account)

Help joyce do up her blog shop online and source for new ideas to sell clothes online....(was thinking sell bermudas and dry tech t shirts like umbro kinda t-shirt...not easily crumbled and no need iron kind....)

Treat myself to a good travel holiday during semester break(may to aug)

Change my image....preferbably the "Zac Efron" hairstyle or the so-called jay chou hair....haha...need to have longer side and front fringe lor....can don't trim hair for next few months liaoz....hahaha......

Change my warerobe.....i find that most of my clothes outdated or too small(bought wrong size....or i grew fatter???? -_-"")....buy more shirts....t-shirts....more of clothes......

Lastly, to learn something every new day.....impt as time is passing everyday and every min/sec.....so need to cherish it....more and fully utilized it....I CAN DO IT!!!

爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: