Friday, December 19, 2008

Final Day!!! CSP Graduation~~

ahsun: =) Wooo...... final day..... graduation day... very happy to have gone thru the course because i have made new friends finally from this certified service professional course.....wahaha.....5 days of role playing and preparation for banquets....working in teams....brainstorming....and learning from our inspirational trainer Joshua, together with experiences from all of my classmates....we were taught how to become a service professional....the journey of becoming the TOP CSP begins after our graduation....we will be dispact to all over singapore or even over the world to showcase and learn & "Service as it's being used in the Industry currently" ....
I was assigned to be the planning commitee CHAIRPERSON and overseeing the planning, task assigning and also event drafting etc.....it's quite a hectic job but with the help of my fellow classmates and also the trainer....i managed to go through the process and learn to cherish event planner even more....as their job is not only plan....but to ensure all events are smooth....all personnel are assigned specific tasks and also coordination job....not to mention solve problems....haha....Really learn first-hand practical event planning....hopefully i can plan more events confidently and sucessfully....lolx.....
After all the minute details like decorations and placement of food and layout of classroom is done....we had to go for a dry run of the award presentation once.... Hmmm i would say i chose the right M.C for the day as Mr vincent in my class is really pro in introducing the event smoothly and he's very steady.....some pointers i can get from him....like speaking confidently and also using the right words....thinking on the feet....injecting humour into speech and to entertain/share instead of just reading from the scripts....haha....
We even invited Ms sharon (course manager) as VIP for our graduation and also Ms miki from next class to attend and let her students have a brief idea of how a presentation can be carried out....haha....i must thank Mr joshua for giving me so much help....Mr soon beng for the ppt slides....Mary for the food and ideas, Mr vincent for being the M.C.... Teo for giving me so much encouragement and also help whenever he feels i need them....Mylene to check the timing and also reminders....Mr sim for giving me new ideas, Foo keon for assisting me in decorations.....Camey for the help she have given....Mr dean kwee for being such a nice and helpful in the class decoration.....Mr zan for being such a good speaker to share with us.....All of them has shared their life experiences and thoughts with me....i really have learnt more than few hundred yrs of experiences in the service or related industry.....I truly wanna thank all of them....for being so cooperative and also working as a team.....to pass this CSP course....Hope all will be successful in their watever work they will be engaging in and remember the 10 commandants of a Certified Service Professional :

1) I am passionate
2) I am dependable
3) I am a team player
4) I have a customer first mindset
5) I personalize my services
6) I think positively
7) I solve problems
8) I know my job well
9) ***
10 ) ***

Hopefully i can be able to display all ten qualities and not only these ten....and more of other good qualities of a Certified Service Professional.... haha..... I was also norminated the "Best Service Award" in class together with Mary....haha .... really thanks all the classmate for the support they have given me and also the trainer for giving me the opportunity to learn and widen my horizon and mindset on being a Service Professional....everyone plays a part in the Customer Service Process and all are important to ensure customer have a pleasant and create that "WOW" moment which belongs to each unique service staff only....So happy....hope everyone can have a merry xmas with your love/close ones....thanks for reading my prolonged blog post...hee....photos will be uploaded next.... stay tuned~

爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: