Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tutorials......headaches....

ahsun: as seen from the title....you can know....the tutorials have been quite a headache....just like what 4D buyers always say...."tio chiak bo tio lui"....same result as my balloting last week....out of 5....tio 1 only....so sad....and i even loan my fren the labtop to ballot same modules all same....he got all he wants....unfair man.....when one's down....life tried to bring u even down....tat's my opinion....well...u wouldn't succeed....i've been through worse...in ns....i guess....the challenges or setback outside of NS are just peanuts...just think positive BoonSun....nothing can stands in your way if u have a plan....

Therefore...i took action....i email all the prof and the person in charge....luckily more or less settled the modules....left service science module tutorial....i prayed hard and also wish i get the friday slot....i will be very happy le....i find that i hardly smile lately....or laugh out loud lately....feel so isn't BOONSUN.....people who knows me surely commented on my laughter....like what my pri sch frenz, sec sch frenz, poly mates, working colleagues...all says that my laughter is fast...and weird....izzit? maybe the person who gave out the laughter doesn't thinks so ba....

Spoken to a fren recently....she said about changing the closet....actually i have this thought as well....but....capital not there....i can say around 70% of my warerobe clothes...i dun wear it liaoz....garung guni man reading this post...pls come and take them....i seriously dunno why i have them in there....arbo my closet can be vvvvvv SPACIOUS de....haha....

Today i read about a paricular blog post from my frenz's fren's fren blog....haha...den this lady went to......JAPAN--ICHIBAN!!! Super nice pictures....throughout the trip she took alot of photos to feed my eyes....can't stop taking eyes off it...the scenary....the places....culture....people....(the gal also not bad looking la...haha)....mostly on the japan places....i wish i could go also....my next target after bangkok....save up for JAPAN!!!! ICHIBAN Neh....haha....who's with me???

At Times....i dunno what am i thinking....does it happens to everyone or only myself??? Things could be simpler but i like to complicate them....i dunno whether it's my "inner self" at work or....sometimes i do think i have split personality....i cna be very happy and joyful at one minute....looks particularly bored and angry the other....hmmm....maybe i should find out more about myself....i feel that i still dunno myself well...handle my emotions well enough....before i can learnt to understand others....ok....soul searching time.....

爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: