Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mario Kart IS BACK !!!

Haha...finally i found it.....tat stupid mario is hiding behind the TV closet all along.....damn it.....no wonder i can't find it.....now i can start to warm up my Nintendo Wii again....HAH!


Anyway....all thanks to my bro and mum....their never-give-up attitude and effort made all these possible....so happy....lolx.......Hopefully can save more $$$ to buy Wii Fit......estimated budget around $200 ba....the device plus the game.....most ultimate game will be Guitar Hero 3!!!! Guitar set plus game costs around $150......feeling broke man....haha....but happy yot be able to play my favourite game on my fav console...WII!!!!!! hahaha.....so happy....later going home (now @ work so quiet) to play my WII.....Time for some real action and Drifting....you know what's a DK....means Drift King.....i'm almost that level in Mario Kart.....any Challenges??? heehee... :P

No comments: