Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sometimes i Wonder....

ahsun: Ya... i wonder whether i do have the "da yee ma" period....feeling so moody....things just isn't going smoothly for me....sianz....applied for tutorial all never kena...tat's ok le....den i appeal the tutorial not assigned to me....somemore kill my off day....idiot....i never knew why people in sch hated the module/tutorial bidding system....now i do....and i will be the number one anti-fan club if there's one....firstly....the system works by not first-come-first-served basis but heng suay....ok....so i'm suay la....bid 4 modules tutorial plus lab...all never kena....wat can be worse than that....ok....two modules settled...den left 2...even though tutorial balloting period over le...anyhow assign me modules which i dun have classes de....really asshole lor.....hate it...i gonna give it negative feedback....kaoz....just feel....things not going right lor....sianzzz......hopefully any1 will be kind enough to swap classes with me lor....i need break day pls!!!! just.....feeling so down.....i think got one song to describe my feeling...DOWN....by JJ Lin....


爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: