Sunday, March 29, 2009

Arhh....Memories....

ahsun: =) Walked past Yishun Primary School....brings me loads of old and fun memories..... I still remember .....

How i played with the glue and in the end it spill all over my partner and mine head.....when i was pri 1 Arts Class.....HAHA...

How we always so gan cheong to go for PE lesson and race each other to be the King of Track & Field

How i always swallow the char siew rice so fast that i almost choked though the rice was hard and i almost ate it 5 days a week every day in school

How i used to hate going to the dentist or any1 with the dental card coming to my classroom and call for my name "SHEE BOON SUN"....Argh~

How i sneaked home during recess in the afternoon session to watch 15 mins of show before going back to school....

How mum used to fetch me from school only a few times when it was pouring heavily outside and change my shoes into slippers~~

How Ms Chia likes to hit our shoulder while lining up (*Although i was already in line also tio.....haha....)

How everyone used to bring their table tennis bat to school and gather around that only table to Challenge one and another

How i used to run and take part event for Ruby Team in Yishun Pri....

How we used to assemble during flag rising and lowering ceremony

How the whole sch shouted "Hurry" almost together when the 3 bell ring for no flag lowering ceremony due to rain

How that big fat calvin grab me by the neck / bully me to be with Deng Li Jun (my classmate)

How Mr Lau punishes us to stand and stretch out our arms like jesus christ....and countdown....

How Mr Goh always scolds 'GrandFather U~~~'

How i remember so much events in pri sch....haha....argh.....Memories.....



爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: