Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Hair Salon = New Hair Style.....

ahsun: =) Woo...... new hairstyle today.... HAHA
Thanks to ah joy for psycho-ing me to cut my hair at a new salon.... though it's also very messy already..... wanted to cut but no time.... so after work.... i met joyce for lunch.... who knows it suddenly rained so heavily.....after having duck rice and dessert.... at 900+..... was planning to go which hair salon to cut my hair (*give up / change a new hair stylist already after cutting at kenny's 123 salon for so long.... needed a change in my life) So i tried out this Salon called Belong at Blk 925.....

I was served by Angeline in the salon and joyce was with me as well.... initially she asked me : "So what kind of hairstyle you want???" .... I went "erm...... dunno leh.... can u design a hairstyle for me??" i asked..... den joyce suggest dunno what her friends kind of hairstyle.... think like paikia one.... haha... so i rejected it.... Angeline offered to trim my hair shorter but keep the sides length as short will look ugly....den the front fringe also trim and shorten a bit....she also highlighted that my hair actually very different....cos the side of the forehead will have hair protruding out de....maybe becos "i'm special"~~~ hahaha....

Firstly she brought me to washed my hair....feel so comfortable....almost fell aslp....with shampoo and den wrapped my hair like bee hive....before blowing it dry and starts to cut my hair lor....initially felt so awkward....cos i seldom let lady hair stylist to cut my hair for me.....was thinking of a topic to chat with her....so i chose.... "How you style your hair ah??" becos her hair was like....ok...very "Wavy and curved Styled" ... So curious was i about how others managed to styled so perfectly and good....while i managed to do the front yet the back is all no work at all.... so she mentioned this thing about personal view on perfection...... hmmm....maybe that's the case ba....everyone will have bad hair days but mine seems to be more than everyone else....haha...Dis-satisfaction perharps..... So after cutting and re-washing my hair....

TaDa~~~ Ahsun New HairStyle~~~
:x no picture though....see my latest posts for more of my photo ba...hahaha.....

Like the new hairstyle now....hopefully i'm able to have good hair days.....hahahaha

爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: