Thursday, April 9, 2009

1 more week.....just one more week....

ahsun: =) haha....just one more week....to TP liaoz....will be having my TP at ubi....hope i can pass on my first attempt...previous lessons was all on practising the circuit stuffs.....perpendicular parking, parallel parking.....need to have a good feel on the clutch and also accelarator pedal...so as not to stall the engine lor....nervous sia....hopefully my coming weekend circuit practice will be fun....haha....driving from yishun to ubi just for the circuit...my first time driving out of yishun....(except for sembawang and woodlands )...outta north area....haha.... sounds so fun and exciting lor.....i guess i can fully concentrate on my studies after the TP lor....haha....now need to do alot of revision for my modules.... jiayou ba all....think end april alot of exams for different schools and instituition.....
My Holiday target for this year will be attending the ACTA course at Adult Learning Institute to get the ACTA cert....at least for module one and two....will be planning to take the night classes.....need to find out more information regarding this....
Also on the lookout for internship or part time jobs for may to aug....if any1 got details on temp jobs....feel free to drop me an email ok....tired of working at customer service already.....haizz......anyway....hope i can find something similar to F&B or cafe....wanna experience that kind of work.... :)

爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: