Friday, September 26, 2008

Love this song...Hero by Enrique Iglesias....

ahsun: Enjoy the mtv.....and dun forget to look @ the lyrics.....







Let me be your hero,
Would you dance,If I asked you to dance?
Would you run,And never look back?
Would you cry,If you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble,If I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die, For the one you love?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Would you swear,That you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie? Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
I don't care... You're here, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.

Oh, I just wanted to hold you.I just wanted to hold you.
Oh yeah.
Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
Well I don't care...You're here, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain oh yeah
I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.
I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you, forever.You can take my breath away.You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.
爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: