Friday, September 19, 2008

Be Back 4 days later....

ahsun: Woo... I'm going to the Land of Smiles....Bangkok...yes....political unrest over there yet i'm still going there....jus like what my classmate was wondering if i ever can get back in time to do project on wed....ok i will come back de no matter what....but just feeling sick and having a sore throat....kinda sucky feeling man....cure me..pls!!! sianz....super sianz....also not alot of things to pack....hopefully i can get these stuffs....
- Singlets
- T-shirts ( Loads )
- Jeans ( 2/3 of them )
- Short Pants or Bermudas ( 4 - 5)
- Bags!!!! Labtop bag Plus outing bag and sling bag
- Slippers and sandals....
- Jackets or any cheap and good bargain stuffs i can find....
I'll be back on tuesday night time( wed morning 12mn flight ba.... )
Stay tuned for my bangkok trip update ba...
.
PS: 1st time taking plane....sua gu man..... :)

爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: