Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Do u believe......

Well....i was on my way home after a long day in sch...mugging...haha...for the coming papers on saturday....when i saw upon this guy....who look like my fren...ernest from CDS, unit in army last time....well...i was quite sure it was him....but he looked different....so i decided to sms him....see whether he picks up his phone n reply back...den i'll just waved to him....haha....but he didn't....come the sms with the message "Not Today" as i asked whether he's in train to woodlands...den i realised this guy is super alike lor....

i feel like laughing but then got auntie sitting beside me like wanna tok to me....den she pat on my shoulder and asked whether the train is going to jurong east....haha.....i realised and they also realised they're in the wrong train...towards marina bay instead of jurong east.....den i focus my attention back to the "Ernest"....side view was really the same....but when he turns towards my direction, i realised ok lar....50%....haha...side view is superb lor....super alike....so i wanna to take a photo of him...ar!.....finally i took one...but i wouldn't upload la...makes me look like a pervert going ard taking other people's photo...but....i realised....is there 7 people in the world alike as you??? i wonder....people said....during my army times....the PCK's nephew aloysius looked like me....haha....i dunno whether true or not but i realised quite alike ar....lolx....

Maybe u guys can post in the dialog box who do u think u all looked alike....or we can have a poll or area to post who u look alike....we can vote it to see who's the winner....hahaha.... interesting on 7 people looking alike you....do u believe?

No comments: