Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool~~~

Wow...it's april in a flash of an eye....haha....april is most stressful as i have lots n lots of tests,exams,quiz,practical test and assignment and project deadline nearing.....but i'm working hard towards my goals....hope all of you guys are too....just to share some of the updates of what have i been doing lately :

Have been coming home of late around 11pm as i needed a place to study my materials in sch ( Home is not a good place for me to study as i have two naughty nephew bugging me all day long to play games and ball ) Recently, i found out the library is a very good and quiet place for me....i love the chair ( cushioned + Aircon ) and the tables and environment there. But some times no power plug nearby ( as already chopped by others ) i have to go around looking for empty power plugs and tables to share lor...a bit sianz....but overall managed to studied some of the past few weeks study materials before i get ready for the final exams in end april and early may....6th May is the day....where i will be free....to do my own stuff...list of things for me to accomplish during the summer holidays ( May to Aug ) ;

Sit for my driving lesson, read up on some other interests, learn rollerblade, fix my bicycle, hopefully can enroll for SAP course, earn and save more $$$$, buy myself a PSP after i studied and put in all my best effort into this semester of study. Can't afford to waste any more time....which is ticking away currently, even though i'm writing the blog, i learnt alot this semester maybe because u took econs and financial accounting which taught me alot.....and also java programmming ( which i suck at it but i vowed to prove myself wrong ) and also IS modules....I WILL DO WELL FOR THEM!!! IF i believe i can do it, I WILL DO IT!!!!

Also has been reading up on study techniques from Adam Khoo's "I'm Gifted, So Are You" which i think the techniques can help me study even better and memorise the concepts and application of the concepts much more easier and clearer. Think my current way of studying doesn't enables me to absorb much information and also thinking process during lectures. I need to change my old way of learning things now....now that i know....self belief are impt indeed....i must achieve my goals set few weeks ago..... Let's hear the good results from me after may ba....haha....till then....or rather i will update some more new things i see / hear / feel / touch.....here are some amusing things i encounter during the week ;

Caught people eating in the library opposite my table, as i was listening to music, tat guy gave me the body language of " I'M SUPER HUNGRY, NO CHOICE" face....haha....damn funny....and so sneakily....lolx........

An uncle tried to press the bell of the bus to alight from it but he couldn't press the bell ; the bell was located at the wrong side of the pole, which means he have to go around the pole to press it which he couldn't.....and he is panicking...haha....the expression on his face is enough to make me laugh lor....so stressed....lolx....

Happy April's Fools Day!!! HAHA.....

Smile a day and goes a long way.....

No comments: