Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stress, Stress, Stress.....workload > Time

Haiz....stress...workload > Time, Therefore, Stress = Unmanageable
Sianz....this week is super sianz as i dun have any energy like what i did in the past to finish all my assignments and work....feel so helpless..lazy...useless at times...dunno what happened to me.....like there's some sort of encouragement for me or what....really felt...so lost....yes...LOST is the word to describe my feeling...i dunno what has happened to me.....really all of a sudden....time froze...brain froze...everything stopped.....no mood to do anything....even when i went out today....i dun have a destination and goal....i dunno why i board the train for....is this a sign of stress??? i dunno...i never had this feeling for a long long time.....or is it something else.....sianz....

Past few days has been great....i went to Comex 07 and even bumped into NYpians there....christopher haihan and jonathan.....went around the IT show them and also bought a
Canon Printer home....has been eyeing on it for a long time...actually also wanna buy the labtop screen protector and speaker and Samsung 2GB K3 MP3, wow that's a dream for me lor.....really have to work more part time and kambate le to earn more $$$....

Lately realised my $$$ in bank decreased alot....felt so sad.....maybe becos of the reckless spending in the month of August and due to friends' birthday and things like that really caused it to go to a all time low ( though $0 is the lowest in the past ) really felt very down.....and den alot of things i promised to get it done but never had it done eventually.... i really need a motivation or something sort of encouragement....PEOPLE.....pls tell me what to do....pls.....leave some encouraging words for me at my blog if u ever read it....thanks.....now my most urgent task is to finish my Coding for handing in tmr.....hopefully i can see the light after revising thru the lecture slides..... sad BS....

No comments: