Thursday, September 13, 2007

Motivational Thoughts....of the Day

"I could have gotten into the bus if i chased after it....the guy behind ran after it though it looks far but he made it...it's all about effort"

This really triggers my motivational talk of the day here....well today was in buona vista trying to take bus to NUS when i saw the bus went past my sight....i could have chased after it...but i chose not to....a guy in the same train alighted together with me saw the bus n ran after it....eventually it looked though he wouldn't make it but he did....this really helped me to conclude that :

" If u make an effort to do something, no matter it's failed or success, eventually you should be happy and contented at least you tried"

I think it's all about making an effort to really go and do something which you "want" to do....make the want become an ACTION....because EVENT + RESPONSE = OUTCOME

Well...really spur me on for the day....heehee....songs really can make one "high" in a sense that higly motivational to do things...i think songs like "mayday songs" and "english rock/pop/R&B" really can helped me to study better...though songs without lyrics are preferred prior to other songs....classical also a very good choice....haha....have been experimenting with all different ways to stay motivated....quite fun actually...Must jiayou....jus like what the guy did today....

“ 要拼才会赢”

No comments: