Tuesday, August 7, 2007

First Nus Outing..FLag Day

Hohoho....it's been long...yes...since i wrote the blog.....haha...well past few days have been slacking around....nothing much....den the fav playground blk 638 is going to be tear down soon....dunno when....so sad....but....all great things comes to an end right....my playing career of 7 yrs over there will soon be over....wah....really a nice place to play soccer there....i'll surely missed it....those who wanna catch a glimpse of the basketball court can go down at khatib block 638 n take a last look before it's gone...stupid organiser wanna tear down put what old people's garden....use yr ass n think lo...who will use it.....haiz....real dumb ass lar....rc....realy lor...do something about it.....

Oh ya almost forgot to write about today's Flag Day....i'm sure those outside will see the Pink T-shirt NUSSU ( pronounce noo suu ) students standing islandwide asking for donations by selling flags...i did my part by selling flags as well at chinatown there....haha...i even got people found $30+ on the staircase and come over to donate to me....lucky.....den ang moh gave me all the coins except $1...haha....but wasn't the same feeling as like during sec sch days flag days.....just duno why....something have changed maybe.....well..human do changes....feelings do changes....jus have to adapt ba....den after the flag me n shijun ( my bmt cum Soc buddy ) went to eat at banquet lo.....super "nice" the food...pui lor...kaoz.....made my stomach pain whole day....den after that meet up with the ogl (peter,dave,carol) and some of the guys i knew today lor.... ( zz, yuong, francis, guozheng, dominic, a m'sia guy, and a gal forgot the name ) haha.....den today got an female "artist" waved to me n shijun when we walked past them...they also selling flags de....haha....quite happy la...lolx...

After that the guys went to the settlers cafe to play board games while me n chijun rushed down to CMPB to take my little pink IC...haha...so happy....finally...the day when it left me....i must sayang it all night today...hipee!!!! my pink IC....civilian lo... ( though i still owe them ( ns ) 1 month ).....early celebrations first...haha......have been searching high n low for N80 IE black color phone...anyone got intro me ok....thanks.....my dream phone....haha...or K810i also not bad.....wahaha....

stupid people numbers: 96974144 real idiot....if u all free...call n disturb or hang up ( dun use hp or hse )

人因梦想而伟大,没有梦那不是等于咸鱼一样吗?

No comments: