Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Blur Blur Freshie Day......

Early in the morning skipped goin to camp as i overslept....haha....supposed to do clearances today one...but nvm....tmr den do...den went to have breakfast with mum n ming jie ( nephew ).. at chong pang market....had bee hoon and den bought some veggie home....ok here comes a question...will u take the veggie bags or carry the baby??? haha....i chose the latter and soon couldnt keep the baby in my arms....as he kept wanting to go down...i was like hated him so much for a sec but den i realised my mum has been carrying the baby n den doing shopping for veggie for so long already....tough life for my mum....woman are really the greatest to happen in the world...my mum can even tahan taking the baby in the arms for hours....me....cant even sustain for a ten twenty mins.....haha....NS got use meh? lolx.....anyway....that's what i felt in the morning....gals are really a "wei da" lot....

Afternon is freshmen orientation day....haha....went to nus for registration....wah reach there okie la...alot of people...very normal...i didn't know it was that much of people....had to queue for 150 people in front...kaoz...luckily was early...those came ten twenty mins later than me had to wait up to 200 people in the queue....crazy lor....den this indian asses from india kept pushing m from behind....really wanna give him one tight slap n a taste of my golden right leg....idiot lo....cant queue properly n wait patiently ah...really dun feel like studying in nus liaoz....so sianz the feeling of waitin for here n there....haiz....but i guess the "you you" feeling will go off eventually de....hopefully by den...i could adapt better in nusn have my grp of frenz in there...

Met up with chew shi jun, aka snorlax my bmt fren...he studying com eng but i study only computing...anyway...he bought a IBM LENOVO T61 ...i followed him n bought the labtop for 2.3K but i used nus notebook loan scheme to pay for the notebook as not much of money....wanna kep some $$ with me for expenses i might incurred during the course of study....anyway...was quite happy to buy the labtop n will arrive in 2 to 4 weeks time....by den all the classes would have started and n labtop can be put into good n full use.... WISH NOW TO SEE MY LABTOP ASAP.....

Waiting for classes to start.....hope i can catch the train in information....n surpasses myself in studies and do myself some justice...hope i dun let frenz n family who gave me support n spirits down with their "high expectations..." haha.......ORIENTATION N NUS HERE I COME......NEW CHALLENGE IN LIFE BEGINS TONIGHT....module bidding round 1C Starts.... ^_^

No comments: