Friday, June 18, 2010

The Days of my NSF Life… Continued….

Actually by going back to serve my remaining liability… i came in with the mindset of mounting duty all over again… although the fear of uncertainty of the new environment actually scares me…. “What if i can’t do well?” … “What if too ‘siong’ how?” … I often question myself before the thing actually happens… which is bad… i should expose myself to changes… which can be good or bad… it matters whether what kind of ‘filter’ we put on to spot whether more good or bad stuffs are involved….

It turns out to be…. become admin guy @ Registry…. life becomes slack… and time consuming…. everyday is trying to find stuffs to be done… reading newspaper… going for canteen breaks…. lunch…. surfing internet for soccer news(*due to the World Cup Fever) and also…. talking to the people working over there…. they’re super nice lor to “disruptee”(a term to name us whom has went for studies while owe SAF few months of NSF days….) but the life there… was good… haha… alot of free time on my hand…. more time to do my own stuffs…. like swimming…. going to gym…. training up myself for IPPT… i suppose before next March… i needa take it le… so…. Bump into some familiar faces as well… lots of new structural changes to unit… but cookhouse, e-mart and some other stations remains the same…. sometimes it’s just good to relive the good old memories…

Life during training was tough…. but tough time doesn’t lasts… tough men does…. haha… and the fun bunk mates and platoon mates around…. everyday seems to pass in a flash… of cos not everything are good… management was terrible…. duty was taxing…. nevertheless…. they form part of what i did in my unit…. heehee…. awaiting July 12!! the day i truly ORD-ed…. =)

"Dreams & Goals Are Outside of Comfort Zone"

No comments: