Monday, May 10, 2010

Future Directions.... Where to go from here....

ahsun: =)


Made a major decision.... Decision is what shapes our destiny... and Action actually steps through the plan to execute them bit by bit.... making me get closer to the ultimate goal eventually.... Have been reading Anthony's Robbins "Awake the Giant Within" book and found lots of useful techniques to apply in my journey.... my new journey.... i feel that i need more motivational techniques... know-how.... good models to learn from and positive/constructive beliefs to build on and model so i can attain the same level of success at a shorter rate..... i don't want to hasten it too fast that i made a lot of mistakes along the way.... although.... failure are what guide me towards success as i learn from them.... what makes the failure a "good failure" will be the learning experience i took from the feedback of that particular failure itself....

Lots of stuff to settle.... the search for the 5 most important people in my new career is on.... haha... almost all are "captured"..... and got 3 potential clients including myself on the queue.... haha.... shiok!!! It's a good start.... must maintain the standard and keep up the good work.... i need to put on my learning cap.... to learn, train, make mistakes in front of my mentor and polish my skills.... so when i'm ready... i can go out and face the clients on my own.... shall merge those experiences, skillsets and knowledge i learnt as my own... to use them as my own..... feeling a bit jitty.... but... that's what makes life challenging isn't it???

Time to get hungry and stay foolish!!! Jiayou!! Crave out a new career ahsun!!!



"铁要经过提炼才能变成钢材,人要经过磨炼才能变成人才 。。。"

No comments: