Saturday, November 1, 2008

My unique character

ahsun: =) I find that recently...i realised one different i had from others around me....and it took two person just to remind me that...i'm somehow unique in one way or another....
The first person was one of my project team mate...just as we're rehearsing for the project presentation....a phrase capture my attention...."ahsun always got that dazzling smile that makes people feel so happy around him".....i realised that....my smile really makes people happy??? i found out smile is contagious.... just like yawning.....when someone around u yawns....u will think of yawning as well...it's a kind of "copy cat" mindset as u see people doing it.... your mind will generate the image of that action and soon u'll find yrself doing that as well....i realised same goes for smiles....
The second person is during work today....one of the regular customer came to the counter to enquire some stuffs and clarify some terms and conditions...as usual i like to serve them with enthusiam and also with the intent of helping them to solve their problems asap....i guess that's my personal principal ba....to help while i can....because you will never knows when u might need others for help.... i always believe humans between humans have a link so strong that....doing a small thing...like smiling...can make such a big difference in the long run....the customer even said: "hey edward...your smile always makes us feel so happy....keep smiling ok...."...i was like....hmmm...i think i never really thought of anything....just performing my tasks.... a small act on my side can have such a deep impression in their mind....feel quite happy to have fulfil my tasks as a customer service exec....service industry indeed is something worth to explore and refine methods to improve the work process....
Today....i was overcame by envy....and also jealousy.....dunno when.....envy seems to be harmless and so similar to jealousy.....which proves to be so evil....and hard to swallow....i dunno how did such a feeling come over me..... knowing such a simple thing can actually brings so much of jealousy over me....i guess my EQ wasn't that great either...maybe....i still have a long way to go on manaing my own emotions....and place my focus on the right track ba....some people says blogs are not supposed to write down their emotions...but i don't give a damn lor....write wat u feel...or else why do u need a blog to vent our frustration....to update on our lifes....what can a blog be without emotions and real feelings flowing within it right??? Time to calm down and think....think.....think......i think i really need to organise myself....haiz....felt so weak today.....
Hopefully tmr can get levi jeans....got promo to exchange any jeans for $50 discount on levi jeans....

爱情不管两个人有多远,真心相爱的人终究会遇见。。。

No comments: