Thursday, July 24, 2008

~ Singapore Flyer ~

Wooohooo.....missed my blog posts right....recently busy ah....finally i'm SAP certified....haha....den have been working my part time job @ Ntuc Lhub......all day...i gonna work till sch reopens....haha.....August will be a rich and poor month for me.....rich as i reap my rewards from july....poor as it's yan's bday.....sianz....anyway......been to Singapore Flyer long ago in June but just got the pics recently.....well it wasn't easy for me to get up these so freaking high......all because i have this thing called acrophobia (fear of heights)....thus...i did it.....calling out to those who are afraid of heights....give it a try.....you wouldn't feel anything de....it's a great experience....ok.....enough of my craps....enjoy the photos...


@ the Esplanade.....





Ok...i was scared....i admit......





Buildings you'll surely see from the flyer....





Pictures inside the Singapore Flyer.....great sight seeing Spot....




Introducing.....The Singapore Flyer.....

No comments: