Thursday, October 25, 2007

haha...lesson learnt...

So...what's the lesson for today??? DUN EVER BOOK TENNIS COURT EARLY IN THE MORNING....got myself sun burned ( or i can say dye red ) as my skin....poor skin all turns red...no wonder people kept staring at me as if i was poisoned or something today while on my way to school....class starts in the noon....so me,ryan,ryann and ck went for a tennis session....first and the last morning session...it was so tiring lor...plus tuesday i went for a jog ( woohoo....2nd time this month...so proud of myself ) den soccer on wed night ( lousy performance night not worth mentioning ) and also last sunday soccer match which we won 5-2..... ( almost got a long range shot on goal, but inches wide...:( ) but anyway....it was a fun filled and tiring week....really got myself going and mindset change totally...i felt energized and full of clear mind and happy thoughts the whole of this week...so quite happy la....just tat today the tennis was so sun-burned till face n skin ang ang..like monkey's ass....tat's what i hated lor...since long time nv play under the red hot sun le...hehe....well it's good to get some sun exposure...but i wonder is now still the time for sun exposure or studies? i guess the latter comes first now....more impt.....haha...must always keep in mind the priority and weight of each tasks n events lor....

Also something funny to share.....today when on my way to school n fro, i slept inside the train....quite lucky to get a seat...twice i slept and knock onto some auntie or what..guess i'm too shag le....haha...dunno why...feel like giving myself a big break from singapore after my exams...hopefully to some nearby islands or country to try it out first....when will my first real personal overseas trip come.....i'm waiting.....

http://www.omy.sg/lifestyle/easy321/200710/20071022_001_321.html
some interesting link on Adam Khoo Trainers interview n himself as well...
Quite a nice good link to read in chinese if those of u out there wanna polish kila kila yr chinese...cna go in and read some news...quite nice actually....hehe....

No comments: