Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Camp @ Home...*_*

Rainy Day....woke up the skies was like going to rain..but nvm la...managed to went market and buy 4D for my parents and also my fav duck noodle from "You Ji" damn nice...all must go if have chance...it's at the chong pang market...YOU JI...nice...whole day camp at home doing some free lance part time job keying data entry...so at least today not bad....got earn some $$...haha...was shocked when i log in to write my blog seeing quite a bit of human traffic in my blog....haha..thanks for the support for all who came in and read my blog..

Thinking of getting camera phone so can take photo instead of writing so much stuff ( quite tiring ) cos picture is worth a thousand words....haha...den more interesting....hope i can pick up a brand new sony erricsson K810i....damn cool and nice...like the phone at first sight.. ya den when queuing up to buy 4D for my parents saw this pamplet about problem gambling....though i know buying a bit of 4d should be okey for people nowadays but i think my family all got this bad habit of buying 4d and gambling....not good man...gotta seek help if neccesary....especially my father,....whack the 4D like sure Tio...pls lor....if so zhun i further study for what...maybe he thinks like what others are thinking.....got try got chance no try no chance....the "try" can accumulate to thousands per year lor....haiz....guess nowadays also more people starting to learn and know more about financial literacy...that means like money matters more focus....and alot of the financial planners ah....insurance agents all popping out from no where....haha....

Oh ya i almost forgot what to write...this morning saw the TNP wrote something about PRC kena bullied by students in local secondary and SNAPPED....walloped up the sg student...haha...good job lor...i hate bullies one... when in pri sch...i got this bully named Calvin...i still remember the name shows that i really hated him to the core.....always linking me to this gal's name ( forgot liaoz...) den teasing and grabbing me by my neck....stupid ass....my p5 worse time of my life i guess....that time also fat like pig...haha...no wonder kena bullied....den few years ago i bump into that ass on the street...i wonder he remembers me....haha...that guy if i'm not wrong live in Ys N7...dun let me bump into u again....if not....u crawl home...haha....(joking) violence doesn't solve problem....but...at least let me overcome my childhood phobia....BULLY!!!

No comments: