Thursday, April 12, 2007

Friday the 13Th.....woo...On Leave....

haha....what a day....friday the thirdteen....many will believe it to be the most unlucky day of the month....while some will say "mind over belief".....well....irregardless of both....it's just good to have yr own thoughts on it..... take it as a normal day....haha....den i guess everything gonna be fine ba....

had a weird dream last nite....dreamt of this uncle from opposite my house in hdb taking some dangerous weapon and hitting/damaging something just outside my house.....damn scary..somemore i was on my way home.....siam buay hu ( i live corner flat). After that i walk straight to my neighbours' house and hid first while i observe what he do..after he finish his stuff...he walked off while i call the police meimei....damn it one....ask her to faster send policeman down she kept asking why the man doing that and others irrelevant questions....after tat i tot her faster to come den she say okey..i noticed a pair of eyes staring at me....it's that uncle....scary man....he threaten me to come out den pointing the sharp weapon at me....after tat i wake up....kaoz.....what a dream....think have to buy their unit number liaoz....haha....2675

Today's my leave day...yeah....finally can clear leave again.....has been on long weekend leave the past few weeks....shiok man...hopefully can ord soon.....dun wanna do duty any more....damn sianz lor.....raining heavily again...haiz.....hope can stop the rain....tmr going batam with rina seow ck lixin edwin and yan...hope it'll be fun and relaxing...haha..BATAM HERE I COME!!!!!

Maybe it's time for me to be dependent on myself and let her be independent on herself....i dun wan her to become a qian niu hua....kept relying on others to handle stress...maybe i should.....

No comments: